Close Pop Up

Shopping Cart

0 items in cart

CAUTION: Not all plant material is edible. Though most plants are harmless, some contain toxic substances that can cause headaches, nausea, dizziness or other discomforts. As a general rule, only known food plants and fruits should be eaten. In case of ingestion, please contact your local poison control center. Keep out of reach of children.



Have another question? Return to the Customer Service Help page or send an e-mail directly to Customer Service


Top
Close Pop Up Close

Join Our Newsletter

Subscribers will enjoy:

  • » A gardening community
  • » First access to new products
  • » Exclusive offers and specials
  • » $25 off your first order of $50+

Spring Hill respects your privacy. You can unsubscribe anytime.

Close Pop Up